Thursday, May 24, 2012

Interviews & Articles

Here are some comics-related recent articles, interviews and news from around the web, collected for your convenience:

I wrote a little article for the Cartoon & Comic issue of Slanted,
a German magazine about typography and design. I called it A Very Subjective And Casual Comics Overview from Greenpoint, Brooklyn, because that's what it is.

Furthermore, there is a nice feature about me over on the Holy Yost,  because I'm contributing to Digestae, a food-themed anthologywith many great contributors including Jeffrey Brown and James Kochalka. Many thanks for the shout-out!

If you like to support the project, there is a Kickstarter campaign with great rewards.


And finally, here is an interview from MoCCA in which you can see me at the festival live and alive.



As always, thanks for swinging by!


No comments: