Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MoCCA Fest 2014

MoCCA Fest 2014 is almost here, and I'll have a table again as well as many other artists that will be selling comics, prints and other awesome things. Now that the Society of Illustrators is running it, the fest has been revitalized with fresh energy and is definitely a lot of fun.

I'll have a new maxi-comic out, Tales To Behold 5, continuing my gonzo superheroes series, this time with a 2-color risograph cover!

Also for the first time, my image "Cellphone Girl" will be available as print. Of course I'll also have some of my other prints, my children's books and the graphic novel PEANUT with me, so there will be plenty to choose from! Hope to see you there!

April 5th & 6th, 2014
11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Table C32

The 69th Regiment Armory
68 Lexington Avenue
between E. 25th & E. 26th Street
New York, NY 10010

Admission to the 2014 MoCCA Arts Festival is $5 per day. 
Tickets are available at the door. 




No comments: