Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Art Of Paul Hoppe Opening Reception

Last week was the great opening reception of my big 10 year retrospective at the German Consulate General in New York.

With Dr. Jakob von Wagner, Chief of Cultural Affairs at the Consulate General
I was honored to be able to exhibit my work at such a prestigious space and thrilled that so many people came out for the occasion. Friends, colleagues, clients, collaborators… and many other people who had heard about the show.






It was especially nice to have my mother with me for the occasion, who had just flown in all the way from Germany.

If you'd like to see more photos, I'll be slowly adding some to this Facebook Album.

The show is still up till November 29th, open on weekdays, 9-5.30pm, 871 United Nations Plaza.

Thanks again to everybody who came out, and especially to Dr. Jakob von Wagner and Dr René Rubbeling.
With Whitney Sherman, Professor at MICA, and her husband (left) and my mother.

No comments: