Saturday, October 5, 2013

New York ComicCon 2013

Last year I had a truly great time at New York ComicCon Artist Alley, so I'm back again this year! It's going down next week, Thursday through Sunday, Oct 10-13th.

This time I'm bringing some reinforcement. I had this large banner made of Dr Brain (from Tales To Behold), so you can easily find me. But just in case: I'll be at table BB5 of Artist Alley.

I'll have many goodies for you: For the young ones, there will be PEANUT and THE WOODS, and for the very first time LAST-BUT-NOT-LEAST LOLA.


For the more aquired taste, I'll have all my self-published BEHOLDER mini-comics, so you can complete your collection.

And for art-lovers, there will be three finely crafted prints to purchase:
DestinationsRuins, and Ruins Girl.

Something for everyone!
And besides my own table, I'll also have a signing at the Random House Booth on the Main Floor, Sunday 2-3pm.

New York Comic Con is being held at the Javits Center (655 West 34th Street) in Midtown Manhattan,  from Oct 10-13th. This year NYCC Artist Alley will be returning to the North Pavilion of the Javits Center.

No comments: