Thursday, September 12, 2013

Solo Show at the German Consulate, NY

I'm very proud to announce my upcoming solo-show at the German Consulate in New York. This will be the biggest solo-exhibition of my work so far, featuring editorial artwork, children's books, comics and personal works.

Needless to say this is an enormous honor for me. In addition, I will also be celebrating my ten year anniversary in the US. It would mean a lot to me to see you there, you the colleagues, friends and mentors that have been accompanying me along the way.

Opening reception:
November 5th, 2013.
871 United Nations Plaza

(1st Avenue between 48th and 49th Streets)

New York, NY

I will have more info as the event gets closer.

Many thanks to Dr. René Rubbeling und Jakob v. Wagner of the Consulate General who invited me. It is like coming home.

No comments: