Friday, July 26, 2013

Write-up about BEA 2013 Illustrator Tour

During BEA 2013, I was part of the Illustrator Studio Tour. For one day, I had groups of nice book sellers from all over the country visit me, check out my work and my studio, and my latest book projects. And they received some nice goodies from me, courtesy of Random House, Boyd Mills and Chronicle.

The other illustrators on the tour were such great people as John Green, You Byun, Tad Hills, Betsy and Ted Lewin, and Kate Yamasaki.

The American Booksellers Association did a nice write-up about it, including some pics of me:
http://www.bookweb.org/news/tour-provides-peek-lives-children’s-book-illustrators

(Photo from the ABA website)


Thanks to everybody who came out to visit me, and to the ABA for having, and to Random House for setting this up!

No comments: