Monday, June 1, 2009

HAT at the MoCCA NY Arts Festival

If you're in the city, the MoCCA Arts Festival is this weekend! I'll have my brand-new picture book HAT with me. You can find me at the Rabid Rabbit table 310. It's always a great event with lots of things to see and people to meet.


Also, in the days just before the festival, there are two release parties for wonderful comic anthologies that I'm part of:

Rabid Rabbit#10
, this Thursday June 4th at the Beauty Bar, Manhattan
Syncopated #4 on Friday, June 5th at Rocketship, Brooklyn.

Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Rats, first I miss BEA, now the MoCCA fest. Portland does have a few drawbacks! Well, I guess I'll have a microbrew and some organic granola to make myself feel better.

Have fun! Looks like it will be a great event!

Paul Hoppe said...

Thanks very much Vicky! Sorry you'll miss it... but yes, Portland has good things, too, like the nutrias, so that's awesome, too!