Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Society of Illustrators LA – Best of Show Award

I was informed by SILA, the Society of Illustrators of Los Angeles, that I won the Joseph Morgan Henninger Award – Best of Show, their highest award. Wow! Can't believe it.

I had originally won Gold in the Advertising Cathegory, for my Destinations piece, in the 47th Illustration West Competition. Amongst the Gold recipients, the jury selects the recipient of the Best of Show award.

I wish I could have been there at the exhibition opening, and the awards ceremony. But it was great to see the photos on the Gallery Nucleus website.

Thanks SO MUCH to all the judges and everybody at SILA!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Whoa! The good news just keeps on coming! Congratulations!

Paul Hoppe said...

Thanks very much Vicki! Hope all is going well!

Paul Hoppe said...

Thanks very much Mr. Inspector! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog!