Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Getting ready for MoCCA Festival 2013

It's that time of the year again, MoCCA Fest NY is next weekend, and I am participating again, with a lot of new stuff! First of all, I'll have copies of my graphic novel Peanut with me, so it's the perfect occasion to get your signed copy directly from the artist.

Debuting at the fest will be my latest mini-comic Journey Into Misery 5, a 44-page extravaganza that brings some of my weird storylines to a conclusion. Very happy with how it turned out, and hope you'll like it, too!

And as an extra-special bonus, I'll have prints of my Ruins Girl with me, for the first time.

Besides that, there will be all the other Beholder Books so you can complete your collection, and some of the previous illustration prints.

This year will be the first time that the Society of Illustrators runs the festival, so it will be very interesting to see how / if it'll change the look and feel of the event. Personally, I'm excited that two of my favorite institutions have now merged together.

Hope to see you there!

Table C94
April 6th & 7th, 2013

11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The 69th Regiment Armory
68 Lexington Avenue, NY, NY

No comments: