Saturday, January 19, 2013

DART Cameo for MoCCA 2013

I'm going to the MoCCA Fest again this year, the long-running NYC Indie Comics Fair. And this time I will have copies of my brand-new graphic novel PEANUT with me, besides other fun goodies. MoCCA belongs to the Society of Illustrators now, and it will be interesting to see if and how this will change the festival in the future.

Photo credit: Peggy Roalf of DART / American Illustration
This adorable candid shot was taken during the last MoCCA Festival and graced a recent edition of the DART Newsletter by American Illustration / American Photography, in which editor Peggy Roalf gave a rundown of upcoming festivals and fairs. The blurry guy beside me is table-mate and cartoonist extraordinaire Anuj Shrestha.

MoCCA Fest 2013 takes place on April  6th and 7th at the 69th Regiment Armory.

No comments: