Monday, April 25, 2011

Comics Festivals Galore!










Whew, that was quite a wirlwind! The last couple weeks I attended two big comics festivals, MoCCA here in New York, and Stumptown over in Portland, Oregon. This was also my very first trip to the west coast and I really had a great time! I liked Portland a lot, and am very grateful for Co-Rabbit C.M.Butzer for taking me along.
Both at MoCCA and Stumptown we made new friends, talked to a lot of people and sold our books. It's always so nice to get some feedback from people.

Btw, my mini-comics Tales To Behold, Journey Into Misery, Casual Comics and Red Hook are now available at Bergen Street Comics in Brooklyn, and at Floating World Comics in Portland. And the Portland Libraries bought 16 minis from me as well! What a comics-friendly town.

No comments: