Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A New Blog – THE BEHOLDER

As I've been doing some ridiculous new comics recently, I've decided to start a new blog just for this kind of work. So, behold: the BEHOLDER.

You might have seen my mini-comics Journey Into Misery 1 & 2, they contain stories that are a bit… different than my other work. They are humorous homages and satires of early Marvel and Superhero Comics, seen through the eyes of someone who grew up in Europe.

As much as I love being a professional illustrator and making a living with art that has meaning and place in the real world, I realized I needed to balance this with some personal nonsense that's just for my own fun and no purpose whatsoever.

Perhaps some of my employers and colleagues will shake their head now, but others might secretly get a kick out of it. As I hope you'll do.

No comments: