Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Website Update

It's been a while, but I've finally updated my website!















Since I have my blog, the updates on my actual website have been less frequent, I feel that's been a general trend in the field. The blog has all current news and projects, since it's so easy to update. The website is still the place to go to get a comprehensive look at somebody's work, not just a snapshot.


I managed to update all the galleries. There are four new pieces in Editorial Color, six new pieces in Editorial B/w, and in the Children's section there are images from my forthcoming new children's book, The Woods, plus a bunch of other new stuff! In the Sequential section, there are a ton of new pages, including from the graphic novel I'm currently illustrating, Peanut. And I've even managed to dig out a really old piece for the Experimental section.


Hope you'll enjoy it and as always, thanks for looking!

No comments: