Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nuts and Bolts Conference

This Saturday I'll have the pleasure of speaking at the first annual Nuts and Bolts Conference, organized by 3x3 Magazine of Contemporary Illustration, taking place at the Society of Illustrators.















My lecture will be about self-generated projects and how it relates to an artist's career. A big part of this will be both my self-published and not so self-published books which have been a constant in my career ever since the beginning. I'll even be showing embarrassing early work to explain how it all helped getting me where I am. Here is the website for more information about the event.

3 comments:

PJ McQuade said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PJ McQuade said...

Hi Paul! Thank you so much for talking at Nuts and Bolts. The insight you provided was and is invaluable. Great presentation, very inspirational and your work is fantastic! All the best - Patrick

Paul Hoppe said...

Thanks Patrick! I'm glad you got something out of it. I very much enjoyed being part of the event. Good luck with your work!