Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Recent Events

The past week was quite busy and I was out of the studio a lot more than usual. Last Monday, I was at PS 269 here in Brooklyn for a School visit. I had a great time with the students who were very well prepared and eager to know more about my books and about illustration in general. Many thanks to Ms. Ellen Mendonca for arranging everything.

Last Thursday I was at the American Illustration Party and got to hang out with some great people and get a sneak peak at the latest book. I'm honored to be part of the selection with one of my Destinations pieces.

And on Saturday I was be part of the 2nd Annual Children's Book Fair at the Brooklyn Museum, where I also got to meet many young readers but also some great authors and illustrators. Thanks to everybody and hope to see you again real soon!

No comments: